Friday, April 3, 2015

Friday Favorites: Easter Basket Edition

Happy Friday to you!! Today I am linking up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci for Friday favorites.  I am going to share some favorite finds I picked up for Campbell's Easter basket this year.  I only spent a total of ten dollars on his basket, but I am so happy with how it turned out!





 I found these little mini books at Wal-mart for $1 each and thought they were absolutely perfect! Campbell LOVES to read and these are small enough for him to carry around or take with him in the diaper bag.  I also love that they are all different Bible stories for Campbell to read about and learn about!





This book I also found for $1 at Walmart...go Walmart!! I think Campbell is really going to love this because he loves to sing and he LOVES farm animals!  Plus, these are all praise songs, and I can't wait to sing these with him!!





Another find from the $1 section at Wal-mart...sidewalk chalk and bunny bubbles! We have been spending so much time outdoors now that it's spring and the weather is nice, so I thought we'd really get some good use out of these!





Last year, for Campbell's first Easter, we got him a swimsuit so I think I am going to make that an Easter basket tradition!  This swimsuit is actually a hand-me-down from a friend from church, but it will be new to Campbell and he'll love it just the same :)  I got the water shoes from Once Upon a Child for $3.00 and they match his suit perfectly! We will be going to the lake and the splash park a lot this summer, so I wanted to get him a good pair of water shoes!



So there you have it...everything I bought for Campbell's Easter basket all for under ten dollars!  I really hope he loves it, and more than anything, I want him to know the real meaning of Easter.  That God loved him so much that he sent his son Jesus to die on a cross, rise from the dead, and save him from his sins.  Thank you Lord for your never ending love and grace!

5 comments:

  1. I love these Easter items :) They are so cute.. I hope Campbell loves it
    Happy Friday
    Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun Easter goodies!! Hope you and your family enjoy a beautiful one celebrating our risen Savior!!
    xo - Brenda // ChattingOverChocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebecca! I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog today!

    ReplyDelete