Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Show and Tell Tuesday-Favorite Vacation



Hey ya'll! Today I am linking up with Andrea from Momfessionals to share with you my favorite vacation.  I have been blessed to go on many amazing vacations, but I think one that stands out to me the most was the babymoon we took the summer before Campbell was born.  We made it a priority to take a nice vacation, just the two of us, before having Campbell and I am SO GLAD that we did.  We decided to go to Destin, Fl because the beaches there are beautiful and it didn't require us leaving the country or flying on a plane.  We stayed at a nice hotel right on the beach, so we would wake up each morning and spend our whole day lounging by the water.  It was such a relaxing and sentimental vacation for the two of us.  We struggled a lot with infertility, so it was very surreal being at such a beautiful place with a baby on the way...it was such a wonderful feeling.  God had truly blessed us and we were just so thankful to Him, and we still are :)







I can't wait to read about all of your vacations! Thanks for stopping by!

-Rebecca


6 comments:

  1. I've always been intrigued by Destin, so this gives me another reason to check it out. And I LOVE the name Campbell!

    www.saltwaterandsnowstorms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure this was such a great trip for the two of you to relax before the baby came!! You look so at peace on the lounge chairs!! Your baby bump was adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Multiple people posted about Destin yesterday for their favorite vacation spot! I need to check it out. Also you are the cutest pregnant lady :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie! Yes, you need to check Destin out..so pretty!

      Delete