Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Liebster Award




Yesterday I was nominated by Katie from Better off Benedict for the Liebster Award! I had never heard of this award, but basically it is an award for new bloggers..and it gives readers a chance to discover new blogs! 

Katie gave me a list of 10 questions to answer..so here we go!

1. Which bloggers inspire you the most? 
The two bloggers that really got me interested in blogging are Shay from Mix and Match Family and Kelly from Kelly's Korner!

2. Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog because I loved reading other people's blogs, so I thought I would try it out.  I also wanted to use my blog as a way to look back and document what's going on in our lives!

3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Honestly, I really love where I'm living now, but husband and  I dream about having more land and a slower paced life.  Maybe in a nice small town, with a couple acres of land, and a cute farm house :)

4. What is your favorite store?
My favorite store is Target! You can seriously get everything there!

5. What are three things you never leave home without?
One-diaper bag
Two-Phone
Three-Sunglasses

6. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
Spend time with my family...I so treasure the times we are all together and enjoy relaxing together!

7. Who is your hero?
My hero is my mom.  She is no longer living, but she was the BEST mom and I really hope to be just like her some day.

8. What was your dream job when you were a child?
When I was a child I think I wanted to be a Shamu trainer...Now I would never EVER want to jump in a tank with a killer whale, but as a 5 year old it seemed fun :)

9. What is your biggest pet peeve?
My biggest pet peeve is when people don't chew with their mouth closed.  It drives me crazy!!!

10. What is your favorite food?
My favorite food has really changed over the years, but I think right now it would be BBQ.  I love BBQ chicken, corn casserole, baked beans, mashed potatoes...YUM, SO GOOD!

Thank you so much Katie for the award!!
-Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. Ha I wanted to be a dolphin trainer. Now whales scare me so much haha! Shay definitely inspired me to start my blog :)

    ReplyDelete