Thursday, April 9, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday everyone...the weekend is almost here!  This weekend we will be having a early birthday party, with Matt's side of the family, for me and my sister-in law.  We are also going to be celebrating my sister-in-laws engagement!  She just got engaged yesterday in Hawaii, so I'm excited to see her and her and hear all about it! Today I am linking up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci for Friday Favorites!

ONE





This corn spoonbreadis AMAZING! I made it twice over Easter weekend and got asked for the recipe both times! I've seriously thought about making a whole pan of it just for myself, but I'm trying to have some self control :)




TWO





After reading other people's suggestions on the recent Favorite Nail Polish link up, I decided to buy Essie's Ballet Slippers.  It is such a beautiful neutral pink color and I LOVE it.  It's perfect for spring and summer!




THREE



Right now, the women in my life group are going through this study together.  It is over the women in the Bible and I am really enjoying it.  I really love how God used ordinary women, just like you and I, to make such an impact and fulfill His purpose.  These women  made themselves available to God's call, were obedient to Him, and God was able to use them in miraculous ways.  I have really been convicted through this study, that I need to make myself more available for God to use me and work through me.



FOUR



I have really been trying to cut out soda, coffee, and caffeine.  I'm just tired of being dependent on something to give me energy, plus I put so much cream and sugar in my coffee that it's really not good for me.  This passion tea from Starbucks is caffeine free and tastes so good! I get it unsweetened and then add a Stevia to it.  It really helps on a day when I'm tired of drinking JUST water...it makes me feel like I'm drinking something fun :)




FIVE


And I saved the best for last :)  I LOVE snuggling with this sweet boy.  Most days I let Campbell watch one episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  It is his favorite show and he always wants to sit on my lap or snuggle with me while he watches it.  It really melts my heart...I want to soak up all the snuggles I can before he gets big and doesn't want to snuggle with mom anymore!



That's it for my Friday Favorites this week! Thanks for stopping by!

-Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. Corn casserole is ahh amazing :) I love it !!!! Happy Friday Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete