Thursday, March 26, 2015

Arboretum

Hey ya'll! This past Tuesday Campbell and I headed out to the Arboretum for some fun! We met up with the other moms and kiddos from our playgroup and had the BEST time! The weather was perfect, the flowers were beautiful, and all the kids were in a good mood :)




Pushing a wheelbarrow and collecting dirt...such a boy!




Help me mom, I'm surrounded!




They had their splash park open already and we didn't know it would be.  Needless to say, Campbell's entire outfit got soaked but he had a blast :)




Look Mom, a donkey!!





He loved petting the goats


Every time I go to the Arboretum and see all the beautiful trees and flowers, I can't help but imagine what heaven will be like.  It's amazing to think that the God that created all this beauty is preparing a place for me to spend eternity with Him.  I am sure it will be 1,000 times more beautiful than our local Arboretum too. It gets me so excited just thinking about it! 

"And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am." John 14:3



No comments:

Post a Comment