Monday, March 30, 2015

Favorite Nail Polishes!

Happy Monday to you! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend...ours was crazy busy and fun filled! Today I am linking up with Andrea and Erika to show you guys some of my favorite nail polishes! I will admit...I am not a huge nail polish person.  I hardly ever go to an actual nail place and pay for a manicure or pedicure.  I also rarely, rarely, rarely paint my finger nails...it never stays on long and I always somehow mess them up while waiting for them to dry.  However, I do ALWAYS have my toes painted.  I just feel like my feet (which aren't very cute to begin with) look a little cuter with some nail polish on them.  So here you go...I am in by NO MEANS a nail polish expert and I don't invest much money into a nail polish collection, but here are some of my favorites right now.






My husband bought me this nail polish for Christmas this year.  Funny story...I asked him to buy me some red nail polish for Christmas and he said when he went to Target he was just staring at the row of nail polishes and had NO clue what to get.  A lady that happened to be working in the cosmetic department saw that he obviously needed some help and she picked this color out haha.  Anyway, this color is called The Thrill of Brazil and it's a really pretty reddish color.  It's kind of  a mixture of red and pink, so I think it really could work well for any season of the year.




Here is a picture of it painted on my nails....just a very pretty classic color :)





While I was at Walmart his week, I picked up a couple nail polish colors that I thought would be really good for Spring.  These are both by Sinful Colors...I haven't tried them yet but I thought they looked pretty in the bottle!


This color is called Rose Dust, it's a very pretty pale purple.  I am planning on painting my nails this color for Easter!




This color is called Daredevil...it's a coral/pink color...perfect for spring and summer :)



So there you have it! I cannot wait to see what nail polishes you all have to recommend! 

-Rebecca


2 comments:

  1. I need to try some Sinful polishes!
    I love the "Daredevil" one! It's beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete