Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday Favorites



Happy Friday to ya! I have been a complete slacker this week and have not blogged at all.  It has been spring break here where we live, and we have been away from home on a family vacation! I will blog more about it later...I promise.  Today I am linking up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci for Friday Favorites...here are my favorites for this week:


 
ONE

 
 
I love this stuff!!  It is the best facial mask I have ever used and it is SUPER cheap! I got it from Sprouts for $6.00 and it has lasted forever.  I mix the clay with apple cider vinegar, leave it on for 20 minutes, and it really leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh.  I also love that this is an all natural mask, so I don't have to worry about any negative effects it could have on my body. 
 
 
 
 
 
TWO
 
 
 
 
I just bought this at the store after having other people recommend it to me.  These Downy Unstopables are so fun and make your laundry smell SO GOOD!  They have a few different scents to choose from, but I like this one the best so far!  It makes doing laundry a little more bearable :)
 
 
 
 
 
THREE
 



 
 

 
 
 
 


 
My last favorite for the week is family vacations!  We had such a great time on our vacation this week to San Antonio, and I will blog more about it next week.  Matt and I had been to San Antonio before, but taking Campbell made it so much more fun.  It is so fun to see him experience new things for the first time and to make special memories as a family :)
 
 
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for stopping by!
 
-Rebecca
 
 

 
 


5 comments:

  1. Popping over from the linkup- I'm gonna have to try that clay, I keep hearing about it every time I turn around!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using that clay for a facial. It has dramatically improved my eczema. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! I hope you have a great weekend as well!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete