Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Show and Tell Tuesday-Favorite Room



Hello and happy Tuesday to you! Today I am linking up with Andrea from Momfessionals for her Show and Tell Tuesday. This Tuesday we are sharing the favorite room in our homes.  The favorite room in my house is our living room! It is so comfortable, cozy, and a great place to lounge and watch tv together!  Here are some pictures of our living room...

 
Our sectional couch is so comfortable and it is big enough for Matt and I both to lay on or snuggle up together and watch TV!
 
 
The pallet art above the couch I actually made myself.  Matt nailed all the pieces of wood together and then I stained the wood and painted the words "Tune My Heart To Sing Thy Grace" on it.  It's probably my favorite piece of wall art that we have in our whole house!
 
 
I love the little side table that's next to our recliner.  I found it at Goodwill for $15 and then painted it white and painted the hardware black.  Our curtains are very similar to some curtains I really really loved from Potterybarn.  They are a pretty sheer blue color with a geometric pattern on them.  Unfortunately, the curtains from Potterybarn were WAY out of my price range.  So, I was patient and kept looking around until I found what I wanted.  I was able to find these at Tuesday Morning for $20 for the pair! I thought that was a steal!
 
 
I LOVE how cozy our living room feels when we have a fire going in the fireplace!  Over the weekend we had a crazy ice storm here in Texas.  We were stuck in our house for a couple days because the roads were so bad, so Matt built us a fireplace and we snuggled up on the couch and watched Parenthood.  I love the sign on our fireplace...it says The Conrads and then our wedding date underneath it.  That little rocking chair I bought at Canton for $10 and Campbell loves sitting in it!
 
So thanks for stopping by and checking out our living room.  Remember to link up and show us all your favorite rooms!
 
-Rebecca
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Nice living room My favorite room is our living room as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous room! I wish I could take a seat by the fire. It looks so cozy!
    - Erin (No Bohns About It)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That couch looks so comfy! Nice job on the pallet art! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so cozy and like such a happy area!
    Super jealous of your fireplace!!

    ReplyDelete