Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Favorites!!

Yay it's Friday!! That means that the weekend is almost here! It also means that is time to link up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci to share our Friday Favorites!  Since we have had SO MANY snow days in Texas lately, I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite things for winter.  Here we go....


ONE


I love this new Nivea in shower body lotion.  I saw a commercial on TV for it and thought it sounded perfect for me.  I love taking long showers, but as soon as I get out of the shower I always feel so rushed to get ready.  I never seem to have the time or remember to use lotion, so this stuff is awesome!  You put it on in the shower after you have used soap, and then wash it right off.  It really has helped keep my skin moisturized during the winter, plus it's just fun, gives you a reason to stay in the shower a little longer, and smells good :)




TWO


This Palmer's facial oil has been one of my best purchases this winter.  I was skeptical buying it when I saw it at Walmart, but it works really really well and has great reviews online!  I was also worried that it would cause me to break out because it's made out of oil, and I have naturally oily acne prone skin, but this has never made me break out.  It has really helped my face stay nice and moisturized during the winter.  





THREE


I got a Keurig machine for Christmas and I have absolutely loved it! These chai tea lattes have been my favorite K cups so far.  If you are wanting something fun and warm to drink on a snow day, these are a great choice! 




FOUR 


Ya'll this show is great...I can't say it enough.  We recently signed up for Netflix and I have gotten hooked!  I have been binge watching it on snow days (with a chai tea latte) while Campbell naps ...Matt even likes it! Seriously, if you have Netflix you should really give this show a try.  




FIVE




Have you ever made snow cream before?  The other day we had a snow day, so I thought it would be fun to make Campbell some snow ice cream.  Since he is allergic to milk, I substituted it for coconut milk.  He really liked it! The next time it snows you should try it...here's the recipe!



Well those are my favorite snow day essentials....I hope you enjoyed them! Make sure to link up for Friday Favorites! 

-Rebecca





4 comments:

  1. Ooh I might need to try that body lotion. I never remember to lotion up after my shower, like you said, I rush to get ready and forget. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the linkup. The last picture is so cute! I live where it snows often, and I've never made snow cream! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Next time it snows, you should try it! It's pretty good!

      Delete