Monday, March 2, 2015

March Pin-spired!



Hi there! Today is the first Monday of the month, which means I'm linking up for March Pin-spired. This is where we take an inspiration from Pinterest and create it ourselves. I don't know about you, but Pinterest has really helped me come up with so many outfit ideas that I would have never ever tried before. I've always tended to be a very "safe" dresser, and have been afraid to wear overly trendy things in fear of looking ridiculous. Pinterest has helped me put outfits together, using clothing I already own, that make me feel stylish and age appropriate.  Thank you Pinterest!

So...here was my inspiration from Pinterest this month.  Aztec sweaters have been so popular this fall and winter.  I love the look of them and they are so comfortable and easy to throw over any t-shirt.  I also love them worn over a chambray shirt, paired with leggings and boots!


 
 
 
Aren't all these outfits so cute?!  Ok, so here is my recreation...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit details:
Aztec sweater-Ross
Chambray shirt-Old Navy
Fleece leggings (so comfy by the way)-Ross
Boots-Nordstrom's Rack
 
 
I love the way this outfit turned out! I already had all these pieces of clothing in my closet, but had never paired them together before.  This outfit is so versatile, comfortable and perfect for date night, church, running errands, or chasing a very busy and adorable toddler around :)
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
-Rebecca
 

No comments:

Post a Comment