Wednesday, March 4, 2015

What I Wore Wednesday

It's Wednesday! Today I am linking up with Alison to show some of the outfits I have worn this week.  To be honest, I haven't gotten dressed up very much lately.  We have had some crazy winter weather here in Texas this past week and I pretty much stayed in my PJs or sweats most of the week.  I did manage to get out of the house a couple times and this is what I wore...


Denim jacket-Target
Gray v-neck shirt-Target
Camo pants-Walmart
Boots-Nordstrom's Rack


 



Purple aztec shirt-Walmart
Striped cardigan-LOFT
Jeans-GAP outlet
Shoes-TOMS
 
 
 
 
 
Cardigan-Charlotte Russe
White V-neck-Target
Jeans-Gap Outlet
Boots-They belonged to my mom when she was my age and they are still in great shape!
Earrings-Sam Moon
 

 

 I hope you all are having a great week so far...we are half way to the weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

-Rebecca





2 comments: